FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A SCARFF® is not too cheap, our competitors are just way too expensive. The production cost of a Buff® or a SCARFF® or another brand of scarf are all comparable. We focus on companies/organizations, only trade with larger volumes and sell directly to the customer which ensures that we can offer an extremely competitive/low price.
- SCARFF is made of a high quality, soft, ultra stretchable textile (100% microfiber polyester 150gr/m2). They are made in a one-size-fits-size (50cm x 25cm) and are 100% seamless, ensuring the perfect fit.
- Because of the ultra-elastic and breathable textile, the Scarff is fast drying and can be used in ALL sports: running, cycling, walking, winter sports ...
- The SCARFF ensures that the body temperature remains stable due to its moisture-regulating function. As a result, it can be used in all seasons and at all temperatures.
- It is a multifunctional scarf that can be worn in more than 12 different ways, from a neckerchief to a hat to a hairband. So you can choose your own personalized style!
- Scarff is machine washable and does not need to be ironed.
- Each SCARFF can be fitted with an extra piece of 20cm polar fleece. This provides extra warmth and is perfect to use in very cold conditions.
The SCARFF® offers protection against multiple natural elements, but it’s NOT scientifically proven that a SCARFF® can be used to protect against Covid-19. However, although they may not protect against receiving the virus, the SCARFF® will be a first barrier against the spread of the virus as saliva particles will be inhibited or captured by the material of the SCARFF®.
The SCARFF® is designed by our design department, which is based in Belgium. After approval of the customer, everything is send to our production line in Asia.
No, our graphic designers are always at your service and will do everything the can to achieve the best result.
They will certainly not refrain from giving feedback and suggesting things if necessary. This is absolutely free.
The payment is made after the final approval of the design. The payment is done by bank transfer / with online banking or credit card.
After receipt of the invoice, you must pay the full amount before we start with the production. The delivery period starts after payment.
You have the choice of three different delivery terms.
There’s one simple rule: the more time you have, the cheaper it will be.
You have the choice between 4 weeks delivery time and 10 weeks delivery time.
For deliveries to the countries of Western Europe there is a third option, at a super advantageous rate. Every 2 months a joint transport is arranged from our production line to our distribution centre in the Netherlands or Belgium. From there, the separate orders leave for their final destination.
These delivery times are always the 1st week of June – August – October – December – February – April.
The production cost and the production time are NOT impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Also the standard (free) delivery and delivery of 10-11 weeks remain unchanged. Only the express delivery of 4-5 weeks has a price increase due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Depending on the final destination, we use different courier services such as Fedex, DHL, TNT …
For the exact cost we refer to the online price calculator.
Sure you can. If desired, we can send you free samples of one of our standard SCARFF® original so you can check the quality. The delivery time is 2-3 days and you do not need to return theses.
You can also request a printed copy of your own design. The delivery time is 14 days and this costs €75,00. If you decide to place an order, this amount will be deducted from the invoice.
Unless expressly agreed by means of a contractual agreement, SCARFF® will not resell or otherwise distribute your custom product.
Yes, we reserve the right not to print designs that we believe are offensive, provocative or offensive or that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party, including the right to privacy and personality.